Massive-CarnageMassive-Carnage

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Mushroom Kingdom Ep3 Mushroom Kingdom Ep3

Many problems, not a bad idea

The storyline seems good, but there's just not enough action, Shadow Mario took Mario's star and you didn't even see how it happened. Many grammatical errors as well.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Fantastic animation.

This was a truly great experience to watch. Some of the best animation I've seen. Excellently done.

Clay Violence Clay Violence

WOW

For a first clay flash!?! No offense Knox, but this was kinda smoother than yours except for some parts. Nice job, keep it up, maybe a bigger screen, more people and model them a bit better.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 24 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 24

Wow

You guys made me change my mind! I voted 5 for this one, and now im actually looking forward to your next one. Good job guys, you made me change my mind.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

k

Change ] Change ]

Decent

As I voted, nothing to new or interesting. But that was pretty good for a one day project. I havent been working on movies lately... There coulda been a better song choice, and maybe a tornado or something, because I could see you were trying to get at weather. Next time you try something like this, perhaps make the weather violent, and spend more time on it. Good job.

Fuzi0n responds:

I was trying to get at capitalism.
The way the big companies rule over the little, not giving them a chance. But ok..
Thanks =)

Ribbs {Old} Ribbs {Old}

Good

I liked it, but let me make a list of things:

Positives: Violence, weapons and vehicles, backgrounds, sound.

Work-ons: The backgrounds are good, but could be a 'bit' better. When the screen goes black for a second, which it does often, I just dont like it. Length. Everyone enjoys a good violent movie, but with more of that, it will get better rated.

Gladiation 2 Gladiation 2

Good job

In case your wondering, I was the second guy who talked... ( Andrew ) yeah... I think I did a pretty bad job, coulda been better... Anywho, when the third guy said, " Master. " It made me laugh. I was anticipating for this movie to get worked on when I was over and it got completed. Now, touch up on your backgrounds, length, compress the music file size, perhaps some motion tweening, and you'll have smooth-sailing movies. Please continue.

Bill Nye The Science Guy Bill Nye The Science Guy

Very Funny

This was a very funny, and hard-worked movie you put together. Ill be sure to watch your movies!